The Faculty of Corporate Strategy offers a wide range of services to public, basically educational, management and language courses listed on the website of the Centre of lifelong learning https://www.studiumprovas.cz/. The Faculty provides the following services:
- Interpreting and translations.
- Preparation and implementation of tailored Code of Ethics.
- Socially responsible behaviour – implementation of the practices in the company, both external and internal.
- Personnel diagnostics.
- Work activities shadowing aimed at proposing measures to their streamlining.
- Implementation of employee shift scheduling.
- Eye tracking.
- Marketing research.
- Marketing strategies and launching and new product launches.
- Managerial skills training with the use of virtual reality.
- Analysis of business potential in a selected area and a proposal of suitable business activities to increase the potential of a given area.
- Marketing management in tourism and business: promotion of tourism in a selected region + sustainable tourism.
- Innovation of management and organization structures.
Contact person: Ing. Michal Ruschak, MBA, director of the Faculty of Corporate Strategy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.