The application process for Student Mobility Programmes at the Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice for Summer semester of 2021/2022 has started. Summer 2022 lasts from February 21, 2021, until June 26, 2022, including the exam period.
Introduction week: a two-day online event scheduled for the week prior to the beginning of Summer 2022. It is not mandatory but recommended to all international exchange students.
The application process: starting October 2021 ending on January 21, 2022. That is when all application documents must be submitted to VŠTE.
EU citizens (or citizens of Schengen Area) do not need a visa or a permit to study in the Czech Republic. A valid passport or another equivalent ID is needed.
Non-EU-citizens who wish to study or work in the Czech Republic are required to have a long-term residence visa or a long-term residence permit before arriving in the Czech Republic.
Non-EU-citizens are strongly advised to apply as soon as possible and contact us as soon as possible for the VISA documents. Please, keep in mind that the visa process can take up to 60 days.
Contact the International Relations Coordinator to include you in “Student Mode“: a concept for facilitating the visa procedure for students-foreigners from selected third countries or make an appointment at the appropriate Czech Embassy/Consulate in advance. Please, note that we can not affect the process of issuing your visa.
For more information about the long-term residence: http://www.vstecb.cz/en/visa/) or (https://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/long_stay_visa/study_long_term.html)
1) Application form (to be filled in electronically)
- Erasmus+ students apply via our online mobility system. A link is sent to your email address, which guides you throughout the application process. Contact the coordinator.
- Non-Erasmus+ students and freemovers: Application form
2) Transcript of records from your University
3) The Copy of your passport (EU members can send a copy of their ID card)
4) Learning agreement
- Erasmus+ students: LA is filled in within the Application system.
- Non-Erasmus+ students and free movers: Learning agreement
- 30 ECTS credits are required per semester.
Course catalogues of both programmes, Building Construction and Business Administration are being updated by our Departments and will soon be published.
5) Copy of health insurance certificate
a) Erasmus+ students apply via our online mobility system. A link is sent to your email address, which guides you throughout the application process. Contact the coordinator.
b) For Non-EU citizens are obliged to either send a copy of their 111 forms, for example, TR/CZ 111 for Turkey, or buy one of the insurance products from the Czech insurance company. The best option is to buy a 5-month Foreigners´ Health Insurance Basic or Exclusive. Both cover Covid-19 related health issues. For more information, please, contact the coordinator.
6) If you want to stay in our on-campus dormitory, fill in the Housing reservation form. The price is 2840 CZK/ a month (about 110 EUR)+ a refundable deposit of 5680 CZK (about 230 EUR) is required at check-in. For detailed information on accommodation+ others, see the VŠTE Fact Sheet or contact the coordinator.
Non-Erasmus+ students and free movers:
Once filled out, please send the required documents to
1) in MS Word (without signature) firstname.lastname@example.org, for the corrections to be made. Once the documents are approved;
2) send them signed and scanned in pdf format as an attachment to email@example.com.