The application process for Student Mobility Programmes at the Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice for the Winter semester of 2021/2022 is still in process. The Winter semester of 2021/2022 lasts from September 20, 2021, until February 6, 2022, including the exam period term.
Introduction week is scheduled for the period of September 13- 17, 2021, and is not a mandatory part of the programme.
The application process will last until July 31, 2021 (for VISA applicants, it is recommended to apply as soon as possible).
EU citizens (or citizens of Schengen Area) do not need a visa or a permit to study in the Czech Republic. They only need a valid passport or another equivalent ID.
Non-EU-citizens who wish to study or work in the Czech Republic are required to have a long-term residence visa or a long-term residence permit before arriving in the Czech Republic.
Non-EU-citizens are strongly advised to contact us as soon as possible for the VISA documents. Please, keep in mind that the visa process can take up to 60 days. Contact the International Relations Coordinator for more information on
“Student Mode“: a concept for facilitating the visa procedure for students-foreigners from selected third countries or make an appointment at the appropriate Czech Embassy/Consulate in advance; waiting time can be about 1-2 months. Please, note that our Institution is not able to affect the process of issuing your visa.
For more information about the long-term residence: http://www.vstecb.cz/en/visa/) or (https://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/long_stay_visa/study_long_term.html)
1) Application form (to be filled in electronically)
- Erasmus+ students will apply via our online mobility system. A link will be sent to their email address, which will guide you throughout the application process.
- For non-Erasmus+ students and freemovers: application form
2) Transcript of records from your University
3) The Copy of your passport (EU members can send a copy of their ID card)
4) Learning agreement
- Erasmus+ students: Learning agreement
- For non-Erasmus+ students and freemovers: Learning agreement
- Please note that it is necessary to take exactly 30 ECTS credits per semester
5) Copy of health insurance certificate
a) EU citizens are obliged to send a copy of their EHIC card. However, it is strongly recommended to buy commercial insurance as the EHIC does not cover all necessities.
b) Non-EU citizens are obliged to either send a copy of their 111 forms, for example, TR/CZ 111 for Turkey, OR buy one of the insurance products from the Czech insurance company. The best option is to buy Foreigners´ Health Insurance EXCLUSIVE.
A 5-month insurance ´EXCLUSIVE´ will cost you 4650 CZK + 75 CZK/ per month for the Schengen countries. Please, contact us and ask for the link to buy this insurance at a reduced price.
6) If you want to live in our school dormitory, please fill in and send the Housing reservation form. The price is 2840 CZK (about 110 EUR) a month and it is necessary to pay a refundable deposit of 5680 CZK (about 230 EUR) at check-in. For more detailed information on accommodation+ others, ask for the VŠTE FACT SHEET.
Non-Erasmus+ students and freemovers:
Once filled out, please send the required documents to