The focus of the School is the expert activity in the field of Economics, the output is an Expert opinion provided with an expert seal in the following areas:
- financial assets and the valuation of enterprises,
- assessing and reviewing relations, contracts, prices and other facts according to the Commercial Code,
- reviewing and assessing the transformations of business companies, such as
transfer of assets to a shareholder,
change of legal forms.
- accounting records,
- the valuation of intangible assets, the valuation of non-monetary deposits, investments and wages,
- the valuation of immovables and movables,
- determining the value of burdens.
The focus of the School is the expert activity in the field of Mechanical Engineering, the output is an Expert opinion provided with an expert seal in the following areas:
- the construction of machines, technological equipment, transport and handling equipment,
- manufacturing and material engineering (systems and processes, production machinery and equipment),
- the assessment of the technical condition (quality, reliability and safety) of production machinery and equipment,
- the assessment of the causes of accidents of machines and equipment.
Apart from the field of Economics and Mechanical Engineering, the School also succeeded in the summer of 2018 in expanding its expertise in the field of Civil Engineering acquiring the expert authorization for residential, industrial and agricultural buildings, and assessing and supervising the contracts requiring the BIM documentation.
Expert opinions are intended for:
- insurance companies,
- natural persons / legal persons in dealing with litigation, inheritance proceedings and the settlement of a co-ownership,
- public authorities (financial authorities, self-governing units, …) in determining the tax on the acquisition of immovable property, the expropriation procedure
- business entities in the liquidation, bankruptcy, merger, sale or purchase of a stake in an enterprise,
- auctions, execution and insolvency proceedings,
- inserting real estate as a non-monetary deposit into the company’s assets.
Based on the Act No. 36/1967 on Experts and Interpreters, in addition to expert activities, the School also provides services of estimates for the purposes of the banking market on the basis of a trade license. The estimates are mainly intended for:
- insurance companies,
- natural persons / legal persons in dealing with inheritance proceedings and the settlement of a co-ownership,
- business entities in the liquidation, bankruptcy, merger, sale or purchase of a stake in an enterprise.
We offer expert advice in the following areas:
- the valuation of enterprises in the context of mergers, acquisitions and their transformations,
• non-monetary deposits,
• the valuation and support for the sale or the purchase of a company,
• the support for litigation,
• the valuation in accounting,
• the valuation of tangible and intangible assets including real estate,
• the calculation of compensation and incurred damages.
The price of provided services is set individually on the basis of a prior personal agreement. Please do not hesitate to contact us for the price of an expert opinion.
Below you can find the usual price range:
Determining the open market value of a land 2000-6000 CZK incl. VAT
Determing the open market value of a house 5000-15000 CZK incl. VAT
Other matters upon individual agreement.
The time of processing an expert opinion depends on its complexity and the availability of the documents needed.
We are VAT payers.