An institute of expertness belonging to a university offers a close connection between the scientific perspective and the real world, and therefore each expert opinion is based on the latest scientific knowledge in the field.
- the valuation of enterprises,
- the valuation of movable and immovable property (land, houses, flats, …)
- the valuation of motor vehicles, machines and mechanical equipment
- accounting, tax records, investments, wages,
- the calculation of compensation and damages,
- the processing of economic analyses, reports, etc.,
- the expertness in Mechanical Engineering
Apart from the field of Economics and Mechanical Engineering, the School also succeeded in the summer of 2018 in expanding its expertise in the field of Civil Engineering acquiring the expert authorization for residential, industrial and agricultural buildings, and assessing and supervising the contracts requiring the BIM documentation.
- A team of authors composed of experts respected in their work.
- We use a scientific approach when elaborating the opinions.
- We are always unbiased.
- We always maintain confidentiality.
- A wide portfolio of solved areas.