1. General Assignations
Representative of Institute of Technology and Economics in České Budějovice, based in Okružní 10, 370 01České Budějovice, established by Act No 162/2006 Coll. from the day 17th March 2006, issued the following terms and conditions governing the use of the http://www.vstecb.cz (hereinafter referred to as VŠTECB and Rules).
Portal means the website accessible from the address http://www.vstecb.cz (hereinafter referred to as Portal) for the purposes of these Rules.
The owner and operator of the web site http://www.vstecb.cz forming Portal is VŠTECB, which is in accordance with the Act. No. 121/2000 Coll., the Copyright Act is entitled to perform ownership rights to these websites (hereinafter Operator). Operator indicates all copyrights to own content which the Operator places on the website, including text, design, technical drawings, graphics, images on these pages, as well as the selection and arrangement of files contained on the website.
The rights and obligations of the Operator and the users of the Portal is governed by these Rules. These rules apply to all persons who visit the Portal (hereinafter referred to as Users). Users express their consent to these Rules by entering any of the Operator Web site accessible through this portal and use any information posted on the web pages available through the Portal. To use the services provided through the Portal operator applies in addition to these Rules and Terms and Conditions or special conditions for the service if they exist. Link to special conditions, if for a particular service, there will always be placed at a specific service provision.
Publication of any data or information on site http://www.vstecb.cz, with the exception of these Rules, are not subject to any legal act establishing the legal relationship between the Operator and the User, unless in individual cases explicitly stated otherwise.
2. The completeness and Updating of Information
The Operator is making every effort to keep the information on this site are current and, therefore, are regularly maintained and inspected. Despite the Operator can not guarantee the accuracy, correctness and timeliness of all of their content. Information published on the Portal is the basic information about products, services and activities of the Operator, a general informative nature.For complete and latest information about specific products, services and activities of the Operator, please always contact the Information Center Operator.
The Operator reserves the right to change and modify the information without prior notice.
3. Responsibility for the Contents
The Operator is responsible for the content that places and keeps available for use on the website within the Portal.The Operator is responsible for the content to which only he / she provides the access. Furthermore, the Operator is not responsible for the content placed within the portal, unless the content is not known, or if it is technically impossible to prevent its use.
The Operator assumes no liability for:
• The content of web pages belonging to third parties that can be visited via the Portal Operator.
• Links to third party sites located on the Portal.
• Advertisement or another form of promotion conducted by any third party via the Portal Operator.
• Content of messages exchanged between Portal users through the Portal.
The Operator is authorized to remove any Portal content, which is contrary to the laws of the Czech Republic, good manners, or endanger the public order, or its content does not match the interests of the Operator. In particular, the Operator is entitled to remove the misleading and false content, content, affecting the rights and legitimate interests of third party content which is against human dignity, discriminatory in terms of religion, creed, race or sex, or that promotes violence or any other illegal conduct.
4. Portal Use
User agrees that when using this Portal shall be governed by legislation of the Czech Republic, will always act in accordance with good manners, fair trade rules and these Rules, not to damage the reputation and rights of the Operator or other Users.
The user agrees not to in particular:
• To take a whole and individual Portal components other than for personal use that is not beyond the particular needs of a copy, download and distribute content portal sites.
• Interfere in any way with the content or technical nature of portal sites without the consent.
• Interfere with the security of the Portal.
• Interfere to other users to use the Portal and any way prevent them from using the Portal.
• Use the Portal to send unsolicited messages (spam) or chain messages.
• To send messages containing viruses or any malicious or harmful programmes to the portal.
• To create hoaxes (fake) for falsifying a sender's identity, or to attempt to penetrate the accounts of other users.
• To attempt to gain access to the pages of this Portal, which are excluded from public use.
• To spread on the pages of this portal any messages or materials which are not accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, good manners or public order or endangering their interests Operator inappropriate content. In particular, the User undertakes not to sprad false or misleading messages or materials, materials which interfere with the rights and legitimate interests of third parties which are against human dignity, which are discriminatory in their content in terms of religion, creed, race, sex, or which promote violence or any unlawful conduct.
5. Access to the Site and Protection of Personal Data
Access to and use of the Site is free http://www.vstecb.cz is free of charge.
Access to this site http://www.vstecb.cz may be completely or partially a subject to the disclosure of certain personal data as defined in the Act. No. 101/2000 Coll. on privacy. The Operator undertakes to treat such data in accordance with applicable law and use it only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose for which personal data are collected, and always so as to avoid any harm to the person to whom the data relate.
6. Final Assignations
These Rules can be changed or supplemented only by the Operator. The Operator is entitled to change the Rules at any time. The Operator shall amend the Rules with a warning on the Portal website. Acceptance of the new version of the Rules, a user expresses by keeping on using the Portal.