Application procedure 2017/2018
The application procedure for Student Mobility Programmes in Institute of Technology and Business in Ceske Budejovice for the spring semester of the academic year 2017/2018 has started. Spring semester 2017/2018 lasts from 5th of February 2018 till 10th of June 2018. The application deadline is 22nd of October 2017. Students who need visa for their stay are strongly advised to contact us as soon as possible to be able to provide them the visa support documents in time.
1) Application form (to be filled out electronically)
2) transcript of records
3) copy of passport (EU members can send a copy of their ID card)
- For Erasmus+ students: Learning agreement
- For non-Erasmus+ students and freemovers: Learning agreement
- Please note, that it is necessary to take exactly 30 ECTS credits per semester (for the courses see the Course catalogue - Building Construction or Course catalogue - Business Administration). It is not possible to take less credits. Students can study more courses, but they will appear neither on the Learning Agreement nor on the Transcript of Records. After the completion of the extra course, student will get a confirmation certificate.
5) Copy of health insurance certificate
a) EU citizens are obliged to send a copy of their EHIC card. However, it is strongly recommended to buy a commercial insurance as the EHIC does not cover all necessities.
b) Non EU citizens are obliged to either send a copy of their 111 form, for example TR/CZ 111 for Turkey OR buy one of the insurance products from the Czech insurance company, e.g. https://www.pvzp.cz/en/products/foreigners-medical-insurance/. The best option is to buy a comprehensive insurance, similar to public health insurance in the Czech Republic, but is restricted to the agreed indemnity limits. Comprehensive insurance per 1 month costs approximately 1000 CZK + 100 CZK for the Schengen countries
6) If you want to live in a dormitory, please fill out and send the Housing reservation form. The price is around 2840 CZK (about 110 EUR) a month.